[R] Seeking model makers for a research interview (comp provided)
We are working with a client who would like to better understand machine learning/deep learning “model consumers.” We define a model consumer as someone who finds, builds on, and tweaks models made by others for his/her own needs.
We are seeking research participants that:
• Are model “consumers” at least half the time (as opposed to only model makers)
• Work directly with machine or deep learning technologies
• Consider themselves end users for apps or tools for building solutions using ML/DL (e.g. TensorFlow, PyTorch, Keras, etc.)
• Typically try to resolve questions on data sets via ML
• Are involved in training models, etc.
• Are applying ML/DL for profit, startup, commercial, or governmental applications (i.e. not university setting)
• Are not employees of Microsoft Azure, Google AI, Amazon Sagemaker, IBM, Data Robot, XILINX
We are conducting 90-minute interviews with a compensation (based on experience) for your/their time. These interviews will be done via Google Hangouts. The first 45 minutes is Q&A. The last 45 minutes is getting feedback on conceptual screens. I know this seems like a long time, but deep learning requires deep discussion.
I would appreciate any leads that fit the above.