“[Discussion]” Platform for sharing AI models.
Github does not look like a great place for sharing trained models. I think, there should be a separate open platform specifically for sharing deep learning work. Some features I would like are –
- Common Repository structure. (On Github, every author uses a different structure and understanding them is time-consuming.)
- Independently verified inference stats. (Currently, very few models provide stats and even those who do use different hardware which makes comparing them difficult).
- Model Versioning.
- One-click/command inference. (I don’t want to spend 3 hours just to know the model does not work.)
- Containerization. Dockerfiles should be provided with models.
- Easy Production Deployment – Models must be easily integrable with tools like Tensorflow serving, Deepdetect.
- Interface – Just like an app store. It should have tabs/tags for Vision, NLP, etc.
Think about the possibility of having a website that hosts hundreds of thousands of ready to deploy pre-trained AI models with the above features.