[D] How can I test/run code on a remote PC in real time?
So my scenario is:
- I want to edit on my Mac
- I have a powerful (Windows) PC that I’d like to run code on.
- Is there a way to bring the two together?
I’d like another opinion before I get started with one solution. I’m considering:
- Remote desktop (very slow and sluggish, but could work)
- Run a Jupyter docker image on Windows and access it on my Mac (My go-to IDE for Python is PyCharm, and I’ve never used Jupyter so I’m not sure if that is a good compromise)
- I am now considering running the “powerful” pc as a Linux server and configuring a “remote interpreter” using PyCharm. https://www.jetbrains.com/help/pycharm/configuring-remote-interpreters-via-ssh.html
submitted by /u/Mogen1000