Data Science, Deep Learning, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
- Develop models and algorithms to maximize ROI for platform campaigns and bidding strategies
- Develop strategies to effectively filter and categorize inventory and impressions
- Implement a data analysis framework, consisting of tools to analyze and test models effectively
- Generate insights on user behaviour and implement necessary solutions
Be able to test results and optimize efficiently
- At least 2 years of relevant experience as a Data Scientist, Masters/PhD degree preferred.
- Proficient software programming skills, proficiency with Python (Scikit Learn), R (ggplot), and/or Scale
- Strong understanding Bayesian methods, multidimensional data analysis (PCA, LDA) preferred·
- Strong experience with multivariate regression (logistic, linear), and classification (random forest, decision tree) preferred
- Strong experience of machine learning theory (i.e. adaboost, SVM, neural networks)
- Understanding of applied stochastic processes (Preferred)
- Pipeline development in working with Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Hbase and related big data technologies (Preferred)
- Background in advertising technology is a plus
- Competitive salary, Full benefits, Gym Membership Reimbursement, weekly yoga, office sport leagues & more
- Free healthy lunches on Mondays, lots of snacks, weekly beer Fridays, opportunity to become great at Ping Pong
- Bright office in the heart of the Spadina startup hub
- Quarterly team events- escape games, bubble soccer, obstacle courses, and much more!