[D] Best of AI News of September
Hi, there are 10 news/reflexions which showed up on September I summed up them, as a recap. Did I forgot an important one? What are the most important for you in October?
There is the list :
- Documentary aired on how AI was seen in 1960
- Tensorflow 2.0 released, patch note
- Reflexion on how to make technology work WITH society?
- MIT is helping doctors detecting patient pains
- Launch of the Facebook & Microsoft Deepfake challenge
- How US government overcomes European GDPR law
- Google finned for targeting children
- Report published on the world wide expansion of AI
- Google published a new Multilingual Speech Recognition model
- Report on the pollution associated to artificial intelligence