[P] I2S OCR – Image 2 Speech App
We are pleased to introduce the I2S OCR scanner app. I2S is a state-of-the-art OCR Scanner that practically turns almost any images with human readable characters into text content which is in turn transformed into human voice in your native language & accent.
Once the image data (Book page, magazine, journal, scientific paper, etc.) recognized & transformed into text content, you’ll be able to playback that text in your local accent & over 45 languages of your choice!
Text output not understood? no problem, use the built-in translation service & get your text translated to over 75 languages of your choice. Generate PDF on the fly, Copy to device clipboard &, share your text output with friends.
Feature Set Includes:
- State of the art OCR processing algorithm powered by PixLab.
- Ability to recognize the input language automatically.
- Speaks over 45 languages & their accents.
- Translate output to over 70 languages of your choice.
- Generate PDF, Share your output & Give your feedback.
- Project homepage: https://i2s.symisc.net.
- Playstore Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.symisc.ocr.img.speech
- Appstore app to be released soon.
We hope you enjoy using I2S and we look for your feedback if any!