We’re an exciting young startup that is growing incredibly fast and making a huge impact in the world of digital advertising.
Our platform is connected to thousands of publishers and advertisers worldwide, dealing with hundreds of thousands of requests each second. We utilize the latest technology to solve challenges in traffic, data storage, machine learning, and scalability.
We are searching for a talented data scientist to join our fun and hard-working team, as we go all-in on our data science efforts. This is an important role in one of Toronto’s hottest startups with unlimited potential for growth and opportunities.
- Develop models and algorithms to maximize ROI for platform campaigns and bidding strategies
- Develop strategies to effectively filter and categorize inventory and impressions
- Implement a data analysis framework, consisting of tools to analyze and test models effectively
- Generate insights on user behaviour and implement necessary solutions
Be able to test results and optimize efficiently
- At least 2 years of relevant experience as a Data Scientist, Masters/PhD degree preferred.
- Proficient software programming skills, proficiency with Python (Scikit Learn), R (ggplot), and/or Scale
- Strong understanding Bayesian methods, multidimensional data analysis (PCA, LDA) preferred·
- Strong experience with multivariate regression (logistic, linear), and classification (random forest, decision tree) preferred
- Strong experience of machine learning theory (i.e. adaboost, SVM, neural networks)
- Understanding of applied stochastic processes (Preferred)
- Pipeline development in working with Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Hbase and related big data technologies (Preferred)
- Background in advertising technology is a plus
Compensation & Perks:
- Competitive salary, Full benefits, Gym Membership Reimbursement, weekly yoga, office sport leagues & more
- Free healthy lunches on Mondays, lots of snacks, weekly beer Fridays, opportunity to become great at Ping Pong
- Bright office in the heart of the Spadina startup hub
- Quarterly team events- escape games, bubble soccer, obstacle courses, and much more!